I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Bookmark and Create your event agenda
Learn how to create your own agenda on Brella by bookmarking content sessions from the "Event" tab.
You can bookmark your favorite sessions by going to Schedule, selecting Event, and bookmarking it by tapping on the flag on the right corner of the session card. Once you do that, it will turn in yellow.
Bookmarked sessions and booked meetings will appear in "My Schedule" on Mobile App.
On the mobile app
👉 Tip: You can also bookmark and save sessions to your own schedule from the Speakers tab by clicking on your favorite speakers and seeing what time and what sessions they will be presenting.
Great job! Now you can successfully create your own event agenda with bookmarks.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.