You need a Brella account and a join code to enter an event on Brella. While joining an event, you will be prompted to complete your event profile.
When joining an event, you will need to set up a profile that will allow you to present yourself and connect with other participants at the event.
Requirements to join an event in Brella:
- You need a join link or join code. Each event has a specific join code. Typically, the event organizer will share the join code & join link in the registration or confirmation email 📫, so please check your email inbox and search for these.
❗Brella cannot share any join code with any participant due to privacy policies. If you've lost your join code/link, please contact the event organizers.
- If you are using your laptop 💻, go to next.brella.io and create a Brella account, if you don't have one yet. OR click on the join link given in your email and follow the steps given in the platform.
- If you are using your smartphone📱, download the Brella app from the App Store or Google Play and sign in and input the join code.
❗To use Brella you need at least Android v 6.0+ or iOS 9.0+.
- After signing in with either the mobile or web app, you will be prompted to enter a join code and continue with creating an event profile. Once you are done with the profile creation, you can start exploring the event.
- Brella generally opens according to the event's organizer plan. If you haven't received an invitation link or join code by then, please contact your event organizer.
Sign in to Brella by following the steps in the video:
Creating an event profile
➡️Registration to a Brella event has four steps. If you don't have an account yet, please create one by following the steps in this article.
- Welcome page: Set up your profile to start networking and see the attendee's list and have the chance to connect with vendors, sponsors, future business partners, or mentors. If you are not interested in networking, we are sorry to hear that. Please visit this article.
- Availability: Choose the days you'll be attending, and would like to network during the event.
- Interests: Select the topics you are interested in and would like to network about. Scroll to the left to find more relevant topics.
- Profile: Complete your profile by writing a personal introduction and choosing the countries you operate in. Click Start networking, and Brella will match you with people with similar matches that you can see on each individual's profile.
❓What is the difference between account and profile?
You have one Brella account. Each event you attend in Brella gives you a different profile on that same account. Essentially, your account's information is your personal information that does not change per event, but your profile is different for each event you attend.
Last updated on July 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.