A strong network restriction, using an outdated browser, or a wrong account could be the main reason. Brella will not delete any meetings or event data from your account without authorization.
If you cannot see your meetings or chats of a corresponding event, it might be due to multiple reasons. Check the options below and apply the corresponding solution.
👉 You created two accounts with a different sign-in method.
- Please check if you have logged in before with a different social media account, i.e., LinkedIn or Facebook, or by signing with your personal/work email using the Brella account.
⚡Note: If you can remember what sign-in method you've used to access the event. Please, reach out to your event organizer. Brella is not authorized to give such access information or modify the attendee's list due to our privacy policies.
- Once you enter the event with the right account, all of your meeting data is still stored in the 1-to-1 and open chats for you to continue using them.
In case you don't need to have multiple accounts active in Brella, you can always delete the unnecessary account. Your personal info and event data will be erased and cannot be recovered afterwards. ❗
👉 Browser issues
Brella works in all modern browsers. If you're using the platform and the chats don't work, show an error message like "Chat not available" or a grey page; it could be caused due to an outdated browser.
- Usually, your browser will send a notification through the Bookmarks bar or as a pop-up window when it's time to update.
- In case you can't find the above, click on your browser settings and update to the latest version. Our most common recommendations:
- Google Chrome
- Reload your page and access the event in Brella once more
👉 Restricted by a strong firewall setup
Most companies use strong firewall setups as another layer for the safety of the network connection and pc/laptops.
If you suspect that such a firewall is causing the chats and video calls in Brella to not function or you're not receiving our email communications. You'll need the help of your company's IT team to fix it and to follow the instructions in the below guide:
❓If the above steps didn't solve your trouble, please contact us and describe your problem in as much detail as possible.
Last updated in July 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.