I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Getting Access | Stage 1
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
My Account: Can deleted accounts be recovered?
Learn if you can recover a deleted Brella account.
To be covered:
Unfortunately, if you successfully deleted your Brella account, you cannot recover it. If you deleted your account, please create a new one.
When you delete your account in Brella, all your meetings, chats, and joined events are deleted permanently.
- Deleted accounts are not recoverable.
- If the account is deleted, you will have to create a new account and build up your account and profile again.
⚡️Note: If you deleted your account by mistake, we are sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, there is still no way to recover it. If you deleted your account after joining an event, let the event organizer know. You can find their contact information in your registration or confirmation emails.
Last updated in August 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.