You can join an event by using a unique join code or an invitation link sent to you by the event organizer.
✔️ Requirements to join an event in Brella:
- You need a join link or join code. Each event has a specific join code. Typically, the event organizer will share the join code & join link in the registration or confirmation email 📫, so please check your email inbox and search for these.
❗Brella cannot share any join code with any participant due to privacy policies. If you've lost your join code/link, please get in touch with the event organizers immediately.
- If you are using your laptop 💻, go to next.brella.io and create a Brella account if you don't have one yet. OR click on the join link given in your email and follow the steps given in the platform.
- If you are using your smartphone📱, download the Brella app from the App Store or Google Play, sign in, and input the join code.
❗To use Brella, you need at least Android v 6.0+ or iOS 9.0+.
- After signing in with either the mobile or web app, you will be prompted to enter a join code and continue with creating an event profile. Once you are done with the profile creation, you can start exploring the event.
- Brella generally opens according to the event's organizer plan. If you haven't received an invitation link or join code by then, please contact your event organizer.
👉 Sign in to Brella by following the steps in the video:
Watch this video to learn how to join a Brella event in 2 minutes.
Last updated in July 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.