Changing the email address of your Brella account is easy. Let us tell you how!
To change your email for the Brella account:
- Go to next.brella.io and log in to your account.
- Go to your Account Settings (right top corner), enter your new email address on the email field, and select Verify email. ❌Do not close this (Account Settings) tab!
- After clicking on Verify email, Brella sends you a confirmation email. Confirm the change by clicking the link/button in the email ✅
- Go back to your Account Settings tab on Brella. For security reasons, Brella will ask you to wait for 72 hours before the change will go live.
- If you hope to bypass and proceed immediately, open the email inbox of your old, previous email address to confirm the changes. Click on Approve.
- And you're done!
If you've created your account through social media authentication (LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, or Apple) and changed your email address from Brella's Account Settings, ➡️ You're no longer able to use social media authentication to access your account. Instead, just type in your email address in the email field and log in through email authentication. 👏
Last updated on July 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.