Getting Started with Events
Getting Started with Communities
For Event Organizers
Brella Account & Profile
Tips for Event Organizers
Data & Analytics Reports
How can I cancel or reschedule a meeting?
You can cancel or reschedule your meetings by navigating to the chatbox on your app.
👉 Go to:
- Click on the 'Messages' icon (mobile app - on the right top corner; web app - on the top right corner)
- Find the meeting conversation you would like to cancel or reschedule from your event schedule.
- Click on top of the meeting request
- Click on "Reschedule" or "Cancel" meeting
- You can also find your meetings on the "Home Page."
and "Schedule" tab when you select the "Meetings" filter (Web app)
Or "My Schedule" (Mobile App). After you click on your meeting, it will take you to the message, where you can cancel or reschedule your meetings.
💡 Tip: When canceling meetings, you can leave a message informing your partner why you are canceling the meeting. This will free up the meeting slot for both of you, so you can either block it or book another meeting.
Last updated on December 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, contact the Support Team here.