Bookmarking is an easy way to keep track of your favorite keynotes, speakers, and other attendees.
You can utilize bookmarking on Brella to help you navigate the platform and prevent you from missing any crucial sessions you would like to attend. Bookmarks can become especially handy in significant multiday events, so if you would like to customize your Schedule. We show you how to do that in this article.
🔖 Bookmark people on the People tab
If you wish to bookmark people you'd like to get in touch with and follow up with a meeting, use the bookmark tool! It'll help you gather all those relevant people in one place.
To bookmark people:
- Go to the People tab in the event.
- Then, click on the bookmark icon on the profile of your interest.
- Go to the Bookmark sub-tab where you can find all the bookmarked people.
🔖 Bookmark a session on the Schedule
If you are not interested in the whole content of the event or would like to save particular sessions to view later, you can bookmark them in the Schedule.
To bookmark sessions in the Schedule:
- First, go to Schedule in the event.
- Then, navigate the Schedule and find a session you would like to bookmark.
- Press the star logo in the session to bookmark the session. It can now be found when you filter the Schedule by bookmarks.
💡Note: If there are meeting slots for the same time of the session, you will be prompted to decide whether or not you want to enable your availability for this time.
- Choose Yes, if you allow others to send you meeting requests during the session.
- Choose No, if you want to dedicate your time to the content and prevent others from suggesting meeting requests for you during the session.
🔖 Bookmark sessions by speaker
If there is a specific speaker whose keynote you especially would like to see, you can go bookmark sessions also by a particular speaker's name.
To bookmark a session by speaker:
- First, go to the Speakers tab in the event.
- Then, navigate to the speaker you would like to bookmark.
- Click open the speaker card. You will see the sessions to which the speaker is linked, and you can bookmark them now from the star.
- The bookmarked session will now be shown from the Schedule.
Last updated on October 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.