Are you aware of the different signing methods we have? and if you encounter errors while login into Brella application, then here are some troubleshooting steps for you!
To be covered:
Users can log into the Brella web app at next.brella.io
After signing in, you will be prompted to enter a join code. You need a join link or join code to join the event. Each event has a specific join code. The event organizer will share the join code/join link in the registration or confirmation email.
Let's check what the signing methods are.
- Continue with Email
Users will have to log in with their personal/corporate email address and use a password that is created during the sign-in process.
For more details refer to, Login to the Web app and Login to the Mobile app
- Continue with Google
Users can log in with their Google account.
For more details refer to, Continue with Google
- Log in with Apple (only iOS phones)
Sign in with an Apple user account.
For more details refer to, Login in with Apple
Let's get started!
If you select the "continue with Email" sign-in method, you need to create your own password. Check out, User (app) Login: New account and Existing account to know how you can proceed.
If you have forgotten your password, don't worry! you can always reset the password. For more details, How to reset your password.
What issues may you encounter during the password creation/reset process?
Creating a new account can be done only through the web app, but you can reset your password using both the web and mobile apps.
Issue 1 - You did not receive the authentication email or the password reset email.
During the account creation process, you will be asked to authenticate the e-mail address you have entered, or the user may want to reset their password due to several incidents. In these cases, you should receive an email from, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't receive the relevant email,
You need to,
- Check your SPAM folder.
- Crosscheck the email address you have entered and the inbox you are checking.
- Check if Brella's email address has been blocked by the corporate firewall. You will need to,
- *If it’s a public email domain (such as @gmail.com, @yahoo.com)*, Add *brella.io to your email contacts list, then re-request a login email.
- *If it’s an enterprise or business email* Ask your company’s IT team to whitelist email@example.com and re-request a login email.
Read more about, Firewall setup.
💡 If neither of these methods works, please double-check whether you unsubscribed or deny us permission from sending you emails from our domain. It's possible that you accidentally reported one of our messages as spam, resulting in our SMTP provider being unable to deliver any additional emails to your address.
Issue 2 - Trying to log in to your existing Brella web app account but it takes you automatically to the account sign-up page and you receive the error message "account already exists".
You need to,
- Check if your browser version is up to date. Brella web app works on all modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
- Clear your browser cache
- Try a different browser. Chrome is the ideal browser to use with Brella. Note that Internet Explorer is not compatible with Brella.
- Use a different device: use a personal computer, iPad/tablet, or you can ask your colleague/friend to test it on their computer.
If you are facing an issue login into the Brella mobile application because it is not accepting the password or if the page details are not loading or up to date before you reach out to the Brella support team,
You need to,
- Clear the mobile app cache. For more detail, Clear the cache on the mobile app
- Log out and log back in
- Reinstall the app and ensure you have the latest version Android and 6.2.4 and iOS
- Fully restart your device.
❗ You will not lose any event details when you delete and reinstall the mobile app.
Last updated in July 2023.
Written by Yusra Mohideen
Please contact the Support Team here if you didn't find an answer to your questions.