Once your event is over, in the admin panel you can see the results, and export insightful lists about attendee engagement, sponsor engagement and view traffic on the streams and sessions.
When setting up your event, it's good to know what insights you will have during and once your event is done for future communications on Brella. You can export different types of lists per type of participant; attendee and sponsors. You can see who viewed and how long they viewed a specific session for the streams and sessions.
All of these analytics are live. The analytics will show in the admin panel as soon as the participants are active in your event.
Attendee information and engagement
In the admin panel, you can see attendee personal information by going to the People tab ➡️ Attendees. Visit this page Exports & Analytics: Attendees to learn how to export the attendee related files.
- Attendee information: registration details, name, company name, title, email, nr of meetings.
- Export attendee engagement information: 1:1 meetings (who met whom)
- Attendee engagement (in the Overview tab)
You can view the hot topics, the most chosen categories, and the intents your attendees selected and discussed during your event in the admin panel. Visit this page Exports & Analytics: Matchmaking to learn how to export the matchmaking categories selected by your audience.
- Why is matchmaking analytics so important?
- How to read matchmaking analytics at first glance?
- Export the matchmaking data
You can see how many times and for how long a participant has watched your event's streams and sessions in the admin panel. Visit this page Exports & Analytics: Live Stream & Session views to learn how to export:
To understand what each metric means and analyze the data based on session time, event day, average time spent duration per day, we invite you to read these articles and learn the analytic definitions and how these works in theory for later put them into practice.
- Understanding your Session's Brella traffic analytics
- Understanding your Stream's Brella traffic analytics
Sponsor information & representative engagement
You can export files from the sponsor's list in the admin panel and export the results during or after the event. During the event, it's better to use the dashboard of the admin panel so you can have a first glance. Visit this page Exports & Analytics: Sponsors to learn how to export participants traffic from the virtual booths:
- Export representatives engagement
- Export 1:1 meetings between sponsors and participants
- Export Sponsor's virtual booth's traffic analytics
- Sponsor ads statistics