Getting Started with Brella
For Event Organizers
Tips for Organizers
Event Data & Reports
Overview: Average attendee engagement
You can find the average engagement in the Overview tab on the admin panel.
To learn what the average engagement rate is per attendee, you can:
- Go to the admin panel manager.brella.io.
- Navigate to your event.
- Go to Overview. On the upper side, you will see the image below.
- The higher the Av. engagement rate, the better your event is performing in terms of engagement. Based on hundreds of Brella events, we found out that an average engagement of 14 is good! 👍 If you go above, your team rocks! 🏆
Av. attendee engagement formula:
Engagement per attendee with meetings = Higher than 14 is great!
(Total engagement / Total attendees with meetings) = X
- Total Engagement = Chat messages (all messages) + Meeting requests (all meeting types: accepted, pending, etc.)
- Total Attendees with meetings = Users with meetings.
Last updated on October 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.