I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Number of Ads in an event
Learn how Sponsor Ads are managed in Brella
The amount of Brella sponsor ads is technically limited to 100 sponsors. This is the maximum amount as each sponsor's display share must be at least 1 %.
Please keep in mind that the display share will determine how often the ads are prompted for your attendees and the realistic viewing time that the attendees spend on the People tab. Therefore, highlighting 3 sponsors in the event can be more beneficial than highlighting 30.
Sponsors ads are one element you can include in your event's sponsorship packages, as they will allow better exposure for these sponsors as they are prominently displayed in the People's tab and on the Event home page.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.