Learn how to enable and disable QR lead scanning feature for your sponsors on both Brella's mobile app and sponsor admin panel.
To be covered:
Lead (QR code) scanning feature is an intuitive and easy way for your sponsors to connect with other users (attendees and sponsors). It empowers them to book a meeting or send the other user a chat message with a single click — no searching / scrolling through the people tab needed!
When enabling/disabling the lead (QR) scanning feature on manager.brella.io, you would enable sponsors to both scan their leads on mobile app and store their contacts on their Sponsor Admin Panel (sponsor.brella.io).
Where to find on manager.brella.io
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the sponsors tab
- Click on the selected company profile
- On the top right corner click on 'Edit Details' button
- Scroll down to see 'Lead scanning' toggle
- Enable/disable that feature based on your need
- Save changes
- All done! You have now made the feature available or not available for the selected sponsor only.
Learn how this will work
- For attendees on mobile app: QR Contact Scanning (Attendees)
- For sponsors on mobile app: QR Lead Scanning (Sponsors)
- For sponsors on sponsor admin panel: Sponsor Admin Panel: Prospects Tab
Note: This feature will be available for sponsors only if it is enabled by you. If you do not want certain companies to have access to this on both mobile app and sponsor admin panel, make sure to disable that on manager.brella.io. Thank you!
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.