The event invitation is a special step of your entire event experience. Check what to consider when drafting your event invitation email to give an impeccable first impression.
When your event is set to open the join link, you can share the same join link and join code with all your attendees.
🎯 In a nutshell, when using the open join code:
- Attendees can register Brella with the join code or link. The system saves their account after they first join and then they access it anytime from different devices.
- Advise attendees to use the same email and login method to join the event. The same login method applies to both the web app and to the mobile app.
To send the open join link to your attendees:
- Go to the admin panel and decide the join code for your event.
- Navigate to the 'Overview' tab, where you can see both the join code and the join link available.
- Draft your invite email communication to your attendees in your emailing software. For the open joining method, you are sharing the same code and link with all your attendees. You can choose if you would like to share only the join code or the link, or both.
💡Tip: Draft your email communication so that it is easy for the attendees how to join the Brella platform. One great way to do this is to include the join link as a hyperlink in the email. This way, by clicking the link on the email, they can enter the platform.
If your participants attend the web app (recommended for virtual events), advise them to use the join link. On the other hand, if your participants attend the event on the mobile app, communicate to use the join code.
- Send the codes to your attendees 7 days before the event so they have time to sign in and get familiar with the platform in time.
☝️ Sending the join link or join code or both?
- When you want an attendee to use the event join link: https://next.brella.io/join/CODE123. When the attendee clicks on the join link, it will direct the attendee to the event page and will have to register by adding an email, password, and fill in personal details.
- When you want an attendee to use the join code: CODE123. The attendee will first go to https://next.brella.io and there he will have to select a sign-in method, insert email, password, and personal details. Then click Join Event and insert the join code.
- We recommend sending both! It's convenient to send both ways of registering to Brella.
Last updated on October 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.