Learn how to add sidebar integrations such as polls or others to the sidebar in the Schedule sessions.
To be covered
Schedules are one place you can add a sidebar integration in Brella. Side bar integrations are also enabled in the virtual booths and Stream tab. You can add any document that is embeddable to the sidebar so you can utilize polls, Q&As, slideshows, or other content to enhance your attendee experience!
Embed to the sidebar:
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Schedule on the Admin panel.
- Select the session to add the sidebar integrations
- Click on 'Edit' for that session.
- Navigate to the top right corner for the 'Edit Side Panel (Integrations)'.
- Add a new sidebar integration with 'New' and add the title for the integrations and the embed URL.
- All changes will be saved automatically and reflected in your event immediately.
It will look like this in the schedule for your attendees.
⚡ Note: links/hyperlinks must follow the below structure:
Third-party tools to customize the sidebar
Below you can find examples of how you can use different third-party tools to customize your Schedule session sidebar.
If you want to see more options for third-party tools, check this article to learn more about this topic.
1. Polls and Q&A - Slido
2. Slideshows / PDF - Google Drive
3. Surveys - Typeform
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.