I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: On-demand traffic analytics
Learn how to analysis what session was the most popular through views.
Enable session traffic analytics by filling in the Stream/Video URL category with a link in the content slot. It has to be an embedded link with any content. For instance, a recorded video, an image, a pdf, presentation slides, a page, a post, a survey, etc.
👉 By enabling traffic analytics, you'll have a better understanding of:
- Who viewed the session?
- How long participants spent in the session
- When participants visited the session
⭐ Tip! Understand your schedule session traffic analytics in detail here.
👉 You can add this link at different stages of the setup of your event:
- When creating the Schedule for the first time
- Before launching the event to your audience
- Just before the event starts.
👉 Where to add the Stream/Video URL category?
- Navigate to the Admin panel - Schedule Tab.
- Select the content slot or Session by clicking on Edit.
- Navigate to Details, and add the link to the right category.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.