I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: Highlight session on home page
Learn how to highlight selected sponsored sessions to display on the event home page.
To highlight a session:
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - schedule
- Select the content slot to be highlighted.
- Under: Highlight this session once the event has ended. Position from 1 - 6.
- Once you are happy with the placing number, save the changes.
- After that, the schedule in the Admin Panel will have a new column helping you spot the session highlighted.
- These will only display in the home screen in the selected order once the event is over.
For more information on how the sessions will be displayed in the Event Home visit Upcoming Sessions on the Event home page.
👉 The event program will be displayed live on the homepage during the event's day and/or highlighted post-event.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.