I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: Enable Live Chat in Sessions
Learn how to Increase attendee engagement by enabling a chat in the Schedule.
To be covered
The Brella chat allows attendees to send messages and connect with other people through the content sessions before, during, and post-event.
Through the chat, they can engage by asking questions regarding topics presented, keynote highlights, share their own ideas, and react to comments with instant reactions (Emojis).
Enable the Brella chat on sessions
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Schedule.
- Select Settings and toggle to enable chat.
Check how it looks for your attendees on (next.brella.io).
👉 How do I manage chats?
Chats will be managed by all admins and event managers in Brella. They will be able to do it through their own Brella accounts. Admin access is not necessary.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.