I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: Edit sessions and slots
Learn how to edit content and meeting slots in the Schedule tab from the admin panel.
- Navigate to admin panel - schedule
- Edit a current schedule by clicking 'Edit' on the right side of each session.
- You can also delete content or meeting sessions from the delete link under actions.
Filter 'Type' can be used to select which slots you want to edit (Networking or Content)
⚡Note: Please, check that there are no meetings booked on that slot before deleting anything. This will directly affect your attendees, and you'll need to inform them that they must reschedule their meetings. The system does not allow to delete a networking slot if there are more than 5 meetings scheduled.
❗Note: The content order shown in the attendee view when having multiple sessions is sorted out alphabetically by the first tag of each session; if such, have the same start time.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.