Learn how to add, update or delete session and meeting slots in the agenda by exporting and importing the edited file to the admin panel.
To be covered
Brella offers you an option to update multiple fields at a glance and reupload the schedule rather than editing the schedule slot by slot. A few conditions apply based on whether the event is yet to start or already commenced.
Import edited schedule before launching.
- Navigate to the admin panel - schedule - settings
- Click on "Export .csv" to receive the file to the registered email
- Make the necessary updates in the spreadsheet : and import it back to the event.
❗Do not remove the ID column when editing your schedule : as they contain the code of the existing content and time slots of your event in the admin panel.
- If you want to add new content or time slots, you can add them, leaving the ID column empty. Find the instructions here.
❗Note: The content order when having multiple sessions is sorted out alphabetically by the first tag of each session; if such, have the same start time.
Import edited schedule after launching.
If you have launched your event already, you can make the changes to the schedule CSV file following the steps above, considering the points below. ⬇️
- Once a meeting slot has more than 4 accepted meetings, you cannot delete it.
- Before deleting meetings, know that some of these might contain pending meetings by current participants, which will be eliminated automatically.
- If you need to delete meetings, ensure to save the names and emails of the people who are losing their meetings after removing the slots.
- After removing meeting slots, we suggest sending an email informing all participants about the changes in the event's networking availability.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.