I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: Disable schedule tab
Learn how to disable the Schedule tab in the admin panel.
To be coveredIntro
The event organizer can disable the Schedule tab from the event if they wish to hide the upcoming sessions or don't want attendees to schedule meetings. All the agenda content will remain intact, and no changes will be done only attendees will not be able to view the event agenda.
👉 How to (Steps)
1. Navigate to the Admin Panel - Schedule.
2. Click on Settings on the top bar. Toggle to enable or disable the schedule.
⚡Note: All data you have saved previously in the schedule remains, in case you wish to activate the schedule back.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.