It's very important to know what happens and what you can do after your event is over in Brella.
This is important information for you as the organizer to know before the event happens:
Once your event has started, you can change your event duration only 2 days before the event is over. For more information go here.
- Once the last day of the event is over, Brella will shut for all new participants. However, the platform will stay open for all recurring participants who managed to join the event throughout the event.
- Recommendation: Inform all participants to join the event before the event ends during the registration process.
- Once the event is over, Brella meeting rooms will close after a few days of the event's end date and can't be accessed after.
- Recommendation: Inform all participants to use the Brella meetings during the event.
- Once the event is over, attendees will not be able to make meetings anymore.
- As soon as the event is over, take your recorded sessions, and add those links to your schedule. Now, when your attendees come back to see their schedule or miss a session, they can watch it in Brella.
- Recommendation: You can also send a notification or email to your attendees after the event, letting them know that they can rewatch the content!
- Post-event, you will find the analytics and file exports of your event in the admin panel.