When you have multiple sponsorship categories on your event and you want to edit, reorder or delete a category, learn how to do it in this article.
To highlight and categorize your Sponsors, you can create different Sponsorship categories in the admin panel to differentiate them on your event.
- Create sponsorship categories
- Edit sponsorship categories
- Reorder sponsorship categories
- Delete sponsorship categories
Create sponsorship categories
When you start adding sponsors to the admin panel, you will be prompted to create the first sponsorship category. There you can add all the categories for different types of sponsors.
To create a new category:
- Go to the Sponsors tab in the Admin panel.
- Click the New category button in the Categories- section on the right-hand side of the admin panel.
- In the popped-up window, name the category and select the sponsor profile size which is what your attendees will see in Brella.
- When you’re finished, click Save and exit.
- Repeat as necessary until you have all the Sponsorship levels (categories) you need.
Edit sponsorship categories
When you want to change the name of the sponsorship category or the size of the category, follow these steps.
- Go to the Sponsors tab in the admin panel, navigate to the right side, and click on the category you want to edit.
- In the pop-up window, change the name and size.
- After making your desired changes, click Update and Save.
Reorder sponsorship categories
When you want to reorder how the sponsorship categories are displayed on your event, take the following steps:
- Go to the Sponsors tab in the admin panel, then navigate to the right side and drag and drop the category to the desired location (up or down).
- Any changes you make will be saved in real-time. You don't need to save this choice on the Sponsors tab.
🔍 Note: When you change the order of a sponsorship category, all the sponsors in that category will be automatically reordered on your event.
Delete sponsorship categories
When you want to completely delete a sponsorship category take the following steps:
- Go to the Sponsors tab in the admin panel, then navigate to the right side and click on the category you want to delete.
- In the pop-up window, click the Delete category at the bottom.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Yes, delete category, then exit.
⚡️Caution! Deleting a sponsor category will delete all sponsors in that category and any sponsored ad linked to. Make sure you add your sponsors to a new category before deleting an existing one.
Last updated on October 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.