When you have multiple sponsorship categories on your event and you want to edit, reorder or delete a category, learn how to do it in this article.
In order to highlight and categorize your Sponsors, you can create different Sponsorship categories in the admin panel to differentiate them on your event.
- Create sponsorship categories
- Edit sponsorship categories
- Reorder sponsorship categories
- Delete sponsorship categories.
Create sponsorship categories
When you start adding your sponsors to the admin panel you will be prompted to create the first sponsorship category, but if you want to add different categories for different types of sponsors, see below how you can add new categories.
To create a new category:
- Go to the Sponsors tab in the Admin panel.
- Click the 'New category' button in the Categories- section on the right-hand side of the admin panel.
- In the popped-up window, name the category and select the size. The size is what your attendees will see in Brella. Note that Medium and Large sizes will show the sponsor’s representatives at your event. See here how the different category sizes look to your attendees.
- When you’re finished, click ‘Save’ and exit.
- Repeat as necessary until you have all the Sponsorship levels (categories) you need.
Edit sponsorship categories
When you want to change the name of the sponsorship category or the size of the category follow these steps.
- Go to the "Sponsors" tab in the admin panel and navigate to the right side and click on the category you want to edit.
- In the pop-up window, you can change the name and size.
- After making your desired changes, click “Update” and exit.
Reorder sponsorship categories
When you want to reorder how the sponsorship categories are displayed on your event take the following steps:
- Go to the "Sponsors" tab in the admin panel, then navigate to the right side and drag and drop the category to the desired location (up or down).
- Any changes you make will be saved in real-time. You don't need to save this choice on the 'Sponsors' tab
🔍 Note: When you change the order of a sponsorship category, all the sponors in that category will be automatically reordered on your event.
Delete sponsorship categories
When you want to completely delete a sponsorship category take the following steps:
- Go to the "Sponsors" tab in the admin panel, then navigate to the right side and click on the category you want to delete.
- In the pop-up window, click the “Delete category” at the bottom.
- Confirm your choice by selecting “Yes, delete category”, then exit.
⚡️Caution! Deleting a sponsor category will delete all sponsors in that category. Make sure you add your sponsors to a new category before deleting an existing one.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.