Event organizers can email join codes directly from the Admin Panel. Additionally, these invites will also be visible on the user's account.
- What Entails Publishing Invites From the Admin Panel?
- How to Send Invitation Emails to All Registrants?
- How to Send Invitation Emails Only to Select Registrants? (in bulk or individually)
- Enable Invites Visibility on the Event App (Web Only)
- How Do Attendees Claim Invites or Join Codes on Their Accounts?
- What Does the Email Template Look Like?
- How to Un-Publish Invites?
- What to Do When Invites Are Not Received?
1. What Entails Publishing Invites From the Admin Panel?
After creating the invites or unique join codes for your audience, you can now send the join codes directly to each attendee via email.
Each invite (unique join code) will receive an email from Brella if you click publish. Additionally, attendees will receive their invitation on their Brella account if you enable "Show Invites on Brella Apps".
The invites should be sent out or published when your event is ready.
Learn below how to send the invites to your attendees and how it works from start to finish.
2. How to Send Invitation Emails to Registrants?
Once you have created all invites and you are ready to invite registrants to the event, you can ask your audience to join the event.
To invite them, follow the steps below:
- On the top section of the Invites sub-tab, click the Publish button
- It will open a new window, giving you the option to click Publish or Cancel. ❗Read the message carefully. As soon as you click Publish, all invites will be sent out. Invites without an email address will not receive an invitation.
- Now, all invites are published, or sent in other words. 👀
Now, every time you create a new invite, Brella will automatically send an invitation email to the recipient. ❗
➕Note! Review the email template here.
3. How to Send Invitation Emails Only to Select Registrants?
*The "Publish invites" feature does not affect this option.
- Select multiple invites and click on the "Send emails" option in the selection bar next to the "Delete" option to send emails to specific registrants.
- A new window will open, explaining what happens once you click Send.
☝️ Note: An email will not be sent out if all seats in an invite have already been claimed or if the number of seats is zero.
4. Enable Invites Visibility on the Event App for Participants (Web App Only)
You can use the "Show Invites in Brella Apps" switch if you want to have an additional option for participants to claim the seat from there, or if you don’t want to use the invitation email template.
- To enable it, toggle the "Show invites in Brella Apps" option before or after clicking the "Publish" button.
- If you toggle this option on, attendees can see their Invites on the event web app (next.brella.io) and iOS/ Android apps. See the example below:
- 💡To claim the join code or invite, attendees need to go to their account; please read more here.
- Web app
💡 Note! To determine which invites to show to the user in the web app, we compare the email address provided in the registrant of the invite with the email used to log into Brella. In those emails, the invite will be visible to the user. This switch could be used independently from the "Publish" button or manual email dispatch.
5. How Do Attendees Claim Invites or Join Codes on Their Accounts?
✉️ For attendeInviteClaim, the invite is delivered to their email, and they have to go to their inbox and open the invitation email coming from Brella.
👤 For attendeInviteclaim the invite delivered to their account, they have to go to their Brella account at next.brella.io and log in. Then on the home page, they should find an Invites sub-tab. For details, visit this article.
👥 Additionally, in case of the invitation having multiple seats, the attendee registered to the event can navigate into the Invite tab to share the code (if it's multiple seats) or claim the seat.
Clicking on the green Claim seat button will prompt you to create an event profile. See how the profile set-up screen.
6. What Does the Invitation Email Look Like?
7. How to Un-Publish Invites?
🔑 Unpublish invites to prevent new registrants from receiving automated emails.
You can unpublish invites at any time, ensuring that future registrants won't receive automated emails with the join code when their invites are created in Brella.
Go to People tab > navigate to Invites sub-tab > Click on Un-Publish and confirm by clicking Unpublish again.
8. What to Do When Invites Are Not Received?
- Check that the attendee email matches the email appointed in the Invite.
- Ask whether the attendee can claim the ticket from their account. Check if the "Show Invites in Brella Apps" is enabled.
- Ask them to enable our domains. brella.io and *@brella.io. A strong firewall could be blocking emails from being successfully delivered in time. For details, go to Troubleshooting steps for Strong Firewall Security Setup.
- If none of these steps work, please contact the Brella Customer Support Team.
- The email is not customizable. Although considered for a future release.
Last updated in February 2022.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here