First, choose "Share" from underneath the YouTube video, click on "Embed" and then copy the link shown between the quotation marks within the embed script. Paste this embed link to the Admin Panel.
YouTube Video Embed Link
To show a live stream or video within Brella, the stream's or video's embed link needs to be added to Brella's Admin Panel. We will use YouTube as an example in this article to show you how to find the link. The same instructions apply whether using YouTube Live or an uploaded YouTube video.
💡Note: For your video to play optimally within Brella, it is important to add the live stream or video's embed link to the Admin Panel. Do not use a direct share link, such as the link shown in your browser's address bar.
Where to find the embed link for a video uploaded to Youtube:
There are two options of how to obtain the embed link for a video; see below. You can use the option you prefer.
- Go to your video or live stream on YouTube and click on "Share" underneath the YouTube video.
- Click on the "Embed" option.
- Copy the link from within the embed script, shown between the " " quotation marks.
- Go to your video or live stream on YouTube.
- Right-click inside the video and press "Copy embed code" to save the code for your clipboard.
- Paste the code to a notepad and copy the link from within the embed script, shown between the " " quotation marks.
Now that you have copied the embed link from your YouTube video, it's time to learn how to add this link to Brella.
👉Note! For further technical advice with third-party tools, we recommend turning to the service provider's Help Desk.
Last updated on January 2022.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.