If you need to hide specific streams or the Stream tab in general from your attendees, you can do so by disabling them from the Stream tab.
Disable an individual stream
If you want to temporarily hide or "delete" a specific stream that you have added, you can do so in the stream tab. Remember that all changes you make will be reflected in your event right away.
To disable an individual stream:
- Go to the Admin panel and navigate to the Streams tab.
- Find the Stream title you wish to hide.
- Toggle off the green button next to the stream title to hide the stream.
- This particular stream is now hidden from your attendees. However, you can make it re-appear at any point by toggling it back green.
❓Note! At the moment, is it not possible to completely delete added streams.
Disable the Stream tab
If you want to temporarily or permanently hide your streams from your event, you can disable the stream by doing the following. Remember that all changes you make will be reflected in your event right away.
- Go to the 'Stream' tab on the Admin panel.
- Go to Settings.
- Toggle on the 'Enable stream tab?' to disable the stream.
👉Note: Disabling the stream tab will not delete any of the streams you have set up; it will just hide the tab from the attendee view.
🌟Tip: You can always re-enable the stream by clicking the 'Re-enable stream tab.' This will make the Stream tab reappear on the attendee view.
Last updated on June 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.