To create your first Stream tab, navigate to the Streams tab in the admin panel, and have your streaming software open in another tab.
Before creating your first stream, learn what you can do at the Streams tab:
🎯 Streams feature in a nutshell:
- You can display your event content by using the streaming setup of your choice by embedding one embed URL/link.
- You can enable Live Chat.
- You can add any embeddable third-party tool of your choice that helps you communicate best and engage with your audience - in your own style! Add sidebar integrations to the Stream tab.
- This feature can be enabled/disable at any stage of your event.
- The first stream is your 'Intro video' shown on the event's homepage. The Intro video is a great place to add your promo video, instructive guidelines on using the platform for your event specifically, and much more.
- You can add as many streams as you want. We recommend having no more than 10 streams.
- You will get stream activity per visitor—more information on Stream Analytics.
- If you need troubleshooting steps when testing or setting your device up, you can find them here.
Now, let's move on and start building your first stream! 👇
👉 Enable Streams on your event
- Go to the admin panel.
- Navigate to the Streams tab.
- Click on Enable Streams.
- Now you can start adding your live streams to Brella.
👉 To create your first Stream tab on Brella:
- Go to the Stream tab on the Admin panel.
- Enable the stream feature.
- Start with Create new. You will see this page.
- Add the stream title that will be showing to your audience.
- Add the embed link of the stream, and choose to enable the chat for this stream tab.
We show you how to get the embed link of your stream in this article. The URL usually is taken from the streaming dashboard settings. If necessary, go to their Help Center to learn how to get the link.
- Finish with 'Save and create a new event stream.'
👉After creating your first Stream, it will be displayed on the event's homepage.
The first stream will look like this to your audience.
👉After you have added your stream, you can also add Side Panel integrations to your stream.
When you add multiple streams, attendees will have to click on the stream title to view other streams. See the example below.
👉Tip: You cannot delete streams on Brella once you have added them, but you can disable them, so they are not available to your attendees. Toggle the button next to the stream title to enable/disable the stream.
Last updated on May 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.