Getting Started with Brella
For Event Organizers
Tips for Organizers
Event Data & Reports
Schedule: Highlight a session on the home page
Select sponsored sessions and display them on your event home page. Go to the Schedule tab, and select the six more relevant content slots for your audience to view post-event.
To highlight a session:
- Go to the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the Schedule, and select the content slot that you want to highlight.
- Under: Highlight this session once the event has ended. Position from 1 - 6.
- Once you are happy with the placing number, save the changes.
- After that, the schedule in the Admin Panel will have a new column helping you spot the session highlighted.
- These will only display in the order wanted on the home screen once the event is over.
For more information on how the sessions will be displayed in the Event Home, please go to Upcoming Sessions on the Event home page.
👉 Lastly, the event program will be displayed live on the homepage during the event's day and/or highlighted post-event.
Last updated on June 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.