You can export participants' details from the Admin Panel.
☝️Attendee mobile activity is not included in the traffic analytics report yet. It's coming soon!
Two reports are available on the 'People' tab, the attendees export and the meeting export. Both will give you essential information on your attendee activity at the event.
- Attendees export
➡️ The information that it includes:
- Company name
- Joined (when the user joined your event)
- Number of meetings
- Opted out = Yes or No
- Meeting export
- Status (Is it accepted, pending, or canceled)
- Requester name, email, company, and title
- Receiver name, email company, and title
- Changed status
How to export the attendee reports?
- Open People tab 'Attendees' in Admin Panel.
- Choose either one of your preferred reports from the top-right corner.
- Wait for the report to be sent to your email address from which you can download and open the CSV file.
- You can export both of these reports at any time.
👉 Note: As a Brella user (attendee), one can delete their account anytime to delete their data from the event. Deleting an account is permanent and deletes data from one event but from all events with which one has used Brella's version. Brella can't recover the lost data.
Attendee detail in one file from the Integrations tab
You can get all participant information by exporting the csv file from the Integrations tab in the admin panel.
The export includes:
Networking Status: whether an attendee opted in or out of networking
Nr of meetings and with whom
Exploring getting or buying,
Offering or selling,
Seeking a job in, Offering a job in,
Seeking investment for, Investing in, etc.
Last updated on October 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If yodidn't’t find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.