Getting Started with Brella
For Event Organizers
Tips for Organizers
Event Data & Reports
Overview: Engagement overview
In this table, you can find attendee 1:1 meetings and chat engagements during the event. Find the metric definitions below.
- Total engagement: is the sum of all meetings, all 1:1 chat messages, and open chat requests that haven't been replaced with or converted to meetings.
- Meeting acceptance rate: is meeting requests that were sent after having an open chat conversation. Additionally, it's the division between total accepted meetings and total meetings.
- Direct meeting request acceptance rate is only the meeting requests sent directly from an attendee profile.
- Meeting acceptance rate after open chat: meeting requests that were sent after having an open chat conversation. (*Available only if enabled.)
- Open chat reply rate: is the division of chat requests divided by answered chats. (*Available only if enabled.)
- Total 1:1 chat messages: the sum of messages exchanged by all participants during the event.
👉 If you want to learn in more detail how many meetings or chats were accepted, rescheduled, or canceled at your event, go here.
Last updated on November 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, get in touch with the Support Team here.