To know what session was the most popular in views you need to add a link in the Stream/Video URL category in the content slot details in the Schedule tab.
Enable session traffic analytics by filling in the Stream/Video URL category with a link in the content slot. It has to be an embedded link with any content. For instance, a recorded video, an image, a pdf, presentation slides, a page, a post, a survey, etc.
👉 By enabling traffic analytics, you'll have a better understanding of:
- Who viewed the session?
- How long participants spent in the session
- When participants visited the session
⭐ Tip! Understand your schedule session traffic analytics in detail here.
👉 You can add this link at different stages of the setup of your event:
- When creating the Schedule for the first time
- Before launching the event to your audience
- Just before the event starts.
👉 Where to add the Stream/Video URL category?
- Go to the Admin panel.
- Click on the Schedule Tab.
- Select the content slot or Session by clicking on Edit.
- Then navigate to Details, and add the link to the right category.
Last updated on October 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.