For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Enable/disable the Sponsors tab
You can enable or disable the Sponsor feature so that the tab will(not) be shown in your event on Brella. If you disable it, all of the existing content will be saved.
- Click "Sponsors" from the sidebar, then find the “Feature active” button on the right lower side of the screen. Click it to turn the Sponsors feature off.
- If you will want to activate this feature again, all your information will still be there.