Getting Started with Events
Getting Started with Communities
For Event Organizers
Brella Account & Profile
Tips for Event Organizers
Data & Analytics Reports
Sponsors: Enable/disable the Sponsors tab
You can enable or disable the Sponsor feature so that the tab will(not) be shown in your event on Brella. If you disable it, all of the existing content will be saved.
☝️Traffic analytics: Attendee mobile activity is not included in the traffic analytics report yet. It's coming soon.
How to enable the Sponsors tab:
- Go to the Admin panel and navigate to the Sponsors tab from the sidebar.
- Enable the sponsor's tab by clicking on Activate on the page you are prompted to when disabling the sponsors.
- After activating the sponsor's tab, you will see the Sponsors tab on the front view, both on the web and mobile app.
How to disable the Sponsors tab:
- Go to the Admin panel and navigate to the Sponsors tab.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Find the “Sponsors enabled” button on the right lower side of the screen. Toggle it to disable the tab.
- All changes will be saved immediately as well as reflected on the event immediately.
👉Note: Disabling the sponsors that will not delete any of the contents you have placed in the sponsor's tab.
Last updated on August 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.