Getting Started with Brella
For Event Organizers
Tips for Organizers
Event Data & Reports
Groups: Deleting Groups
Steps how to delete a group in the Admin Panel. You need to go to the People tab, then click Groups and select the group you want to delete and press Delete.
❗Default groups are locked for deleting, merging, or changing their attendance type.
Deleting a group
- Go to the Admin Panel.
- Navigate to People - Groups.
- Select a custom group, and a Delete button will appear on the right side of a table.
- Upon the deletion, all the members will be automatically assigned to a default group depending on your event format.
- If your event is In-person, attendees from a deleted group will be moved to Attendees and Sponsors.
- If your event is Virtual, attendees from a deleted group will be moved to Attendees (Virtual) and Sponsors (Virtual).
- If your event is Hybrid, attendees from a deleted group will be moved to Attendees (Virtual) and Sponsors (Virtual).
Last updated in September 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.