Learn what you can do in the Schedule tab. Start creating your schedule with content and meeting slots, add a theme and location tag to each slot. Once ready, add your Brella schedule to your website!
The Schedule tab is the place to create your event agenda, schedule, or program as you call it. The creation is very straightforward and we show you how to create each element step by step.
Remember to check the Schedule widget! It will save you a lot of time when doing changes and such.
- Enable Schedule tab
- Create your schedule with content and meeting slots
- Add Tags & Locations to your sessions
- Add your Brella Schedule to your website (Widget)
- Schedule Settings
1. Enable Schedule tab
Let's start building your event schedule! For that, we will first need to activate the schedule page for your event.
Go to the admin panel (manager.brella.io), select Schedule from the navigation bar. When prompted to activate the schedule, choose Activate schedule.
👍Tip: If you haven't added any speakers to Brella yet, we recommend returning and adding them before creating your schedule.
2. Create your schedule with content and meeting slots
You have two options to create your event schedule. You can create it manually or in bulk by importing a csv file.
- Manually - add meeting slots and content slots one by one
- Meeting slots are time slots for networking purposes. These slots will show the networking availability shown by you, the organizers. Learn how to create these here.
- Content slots are slots for the sessions occurring during the event duration. These slots are mainly used to explain what a keynote, workshop, a panel discussion is about. Learn how to create these here.
In a content slot, you can add all the details of a session and add an open chat and integrate digital materials in the sidebar panel to interact with the audience. For instance, you can add Polls or Surveys.
You can add an embedded URL in the Stream field in a content slot to visually present session information. Also, you can integrate visual help as a live stream, presentation, pdf, etc.
- In bulk - add meeting slots and content slots all at once
✋ You can always update the Schedule via the import/export file BEFORE the event starts.
Once you have invited participants to join the event and start exchanging meeting requests, it's recommended to edit the schedule manually.
Also, avoid deleting unwanted information such as Speakers' assignations, images, and scheduled and pending meetings by the participants.
3. Add Tags & Locations to your sessions
While creating the schedule, ensure to use the theme and location tags to help the participants filter the schedule content in the platform.
These details will also help you guide participants in the right direction when attending a session or discussion, etc.
🔎 If you are hosting a virtual, in-person, or hybrid event, it'll be worth looking at this article.
4. Add your Schedule to your website (Widget)
Brella widget is a special tool that you can use to display your event's schedule from Brella's Admin Panel to your website. Learn here how to add your Brella Schedule to your website!
😍 When making updates to the agenda, you will need to do those just once on Brella's Admin Panel (manager.brella.io). All updates will be automatically updated on both the Brella app and your website.
5. Schedule Settings
You can find the options to modify the Schedule features under Settings. In this section, you can:
- enable/disable the Schedule page from your event,
- export/import the schedule in a csv file,
- enable/disable Chat for all content slots (sessions), and
- enable/disable Tables (only for in-person & hybrid events).
Last updated in June 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you couldn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.