You can add a sponsored advertisement by going to the Sponsors tab then clicking on "Sponsor ads" in the Admin Panel.
If you want to know more about what are sponsor ads and how they will be displayed in your event you can go here. This article will explain how to create sponsor ads for your event.
👉Note! You have to add your sponsors to Brella before creating sponsor ads. Learn how to add your sponsors here.
To create a sponsor ad:
1. Go to the Admin panel and navigate to the Sponsors tab.
2. Click to 'Sponsor ads' from the top panel.
3. Go to 'Create new' displayed on the right side of the screen.
4. Start creating the ad by selecting a sponsor from the dropdown menu. On the right side of the screen, you can see a preview of what the ad will look like in the People tab.
5. Add a profile image, if your sponsor doesn't have one, and the ad text. The ad text can be a maximum of 280 characters.
6. Set the display share. If you plan to create only one ad, set it to 100%. You can always edit this display share later.
7. Once all the information is complete, select "Save". Your sponsor ad is now live!
🌟Tip: We recommend asking your sponsors for a pitch to add in the Introduction. Also, a good practice here would be to promote sponsors' specific products.