You can add sidebar integrations such as polls or others to your sidebar in the Schedule sessions.
You can add sidebar integrations in three places in Brella, the virtual booths, Stream tab, and Schedule sessions. Learn how to:
Embed to the sidebar:
- Go to the Schedule on the Admin panel.
- Go to the session you want to add the sidebar integrations to from 'Edit'.
- Navigate to the top right corner for the 'Edit Side Panel (Integrations)'.
- Add a new sidebar integration with 'New' and add the title for the integrations and the embed URL.
- All changes will be saved automatically and reflected in your event immediately.
It will look like this in the schedule for your attendees.
🌟Tip: You can add any document that is embeddable to the sidebar so you can utilize polls, Q&As, slideshows, or other content to enhance your attendee experience!
⚡ Note: Such links/hyperlinks must follow the below structure:
Third-party platform examples
Below you can find examples of how you can use different third-party tools to customize your Schedule session sidebar.
If you want to see more options for third-party tools, check this article to learn more about this topic.
1. Polls and Q&A - Example 1: Slido
2. Slideshows / PDF - Google Drive
3. Surveys - Typeform
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.