I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
My Account: Merging duplicate accounts
Learn if you can merge duplicate Brella accounts if you created multiple.
To be covered:
If you created multiple Brella accounts, you can't merge them into one account. However, you can delete unnecessary accounts in favor of the one you'd like to use. Please ensure to delete the correct one, as deleted accounts are not recoverable.
If you want to continue using Brella with only one account, please delete the other one. Remember that all data (including your profile, interests, and meetings) will be removed from the deleted account, so make sure to delete the correct one.
⚡️Note: It is not possible to merge these accounts into one. Please ensure to delete the correct one as deleted accounts are not recoverable.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.