Getting Started with Events
Getting Started with Communities
For Event Organizers
Brella Account & Profile
Tips for Event Organizers
Data & Analytics Reports
Virtual Booth: Convert an Image Into a URL Link Using Brella
Learn how to convert an image into a link for your virtual booth directly from the admin panel in Brella. No external converter software is needed!
Suppose you want to upload images to your Brella platform and prefer a much lighter version without compromising the picture quality or storing them in the cloud. You can use your Admin Panel to do so.
Check the below steps and video tutorial:
- Go to your Admin Panel at manager.brella.io.
- Click on the 'Event Info' tab and 'Create new'
- In the Content box, select the image icon form from the bar. A pop-up window will appear and you can add the image you want to add to the virtual booth there.
- Click 'Add' to complete the upload.
- Once your image has been submitted, use the right-click button of your mouse to open the image on a new tab.
- Copy the image URL of the image tab.
- You can now use the link to add your image anywhere links are embeddable!
⚡Note: All the converted images in the Custom Pages don’t need to be saved. Once you have gotten the URL, you can delete that tab.
💡 You can find this and other video tutorials on our Brella youtube channel.
Last updated in January 2022.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.