Usually, any technical issue is caused by the cache, here is the step-by-step guide for you how to clear the cache for your event:
Clearing a web browser’s cache can correct problems you may have while using Brella on your browser. We recommend that you perform this troubleshooting before the event starts in Brella.
💡 Tip! Brella works in the most popular browsers. To enjoy all the features and functionalities, we recommend you to use the latest versions of Chrome and Safari.
Troubleshooting steps to clear Brella cache
- From the right-click of your mouse, open the list, and select 'Inspect'.
- A new controller bar will open. Select the option 'Application'.
- On the right side of the bar, click on 'Indexed DB' from the Storage section
- Select 'local forage - http://next.brella.io'
- Finally, click on 'Delete Database' and Refresh the page from the top icon on your browser search bar
⚡ Note: This process will ensure to delete only the data from the Brella app (next.brella.io) and not affecting any other stored websites.
Clearing Brella cache data due to Sign-up issues
- From the right-click of your mouse, open the list, and select 'Inspect.'
- A new controller bar will open. Select the option 'Application.'
- On the right side of the bar, click on 'Indexed DB' from the Storage section.
- Select 'local forage' and 'Delete Database' of each one listed in the image below