To know what session was the most popular in views you need to add a link in the Stream/Video URL category in the content slot details in the Schedule tab.
Enable session traffic analytics by filling in the Stream/Video URL category with a link in the content slot. It has to be an embedded link with any type of content. For instance, a recorded video, an image, a pdf, a presentation slides, a page, a post, a survey, etc.
👉 By enabling traffic analytics, you'll have a better understanding of:
- Who viewed the session
- How long participants spent in the session
- When participants visited the session
⭐ Tip! Understand your schedule session traffic analytics in detail here.
👉 This link can be added at different stages of the set up of your event:
- When creating the Schedule for the first time
- Before launching the event to your audience
- Just before the event starts
👉 Where to add the Stream/Video URL category?
- Go to the admin panel
- Click on the 'Schedule Tab'
- Select the content slot or 'Session' by clicking on 'Edit'
- Then navigate to 'Details', and add the link to the right category