Use the sidebar integrations to embed any material as a URL/link in the sponsor booth.
💡 Tip: If you need to embed a document or page, you can use iframely to check whether the website or doc is embeddable.
☝️Traffic analytics: Sidebar integrations and Attendee mobile activity are not included in the traffic analytics report yet. It's coming soon.
Embed any material with a URL
In order to add presentations, lead captures, or engagement tools to your virtual booth, you need to add an embeddable URL in Brella's Admin Panel.
If you are seeking to embed a presentation, please view this article on how to generate an embeddable link through Google Drive.
Once you have your embeddable URL available:
- Go to the Admin panel and log in with your credentials.
- Find your event and open the Sponsors tab.
- Open the sponsor by clicking sponsor name and select "Edit Virtual Booth."
- Add the embeddable link (learn how to get it here) under "Sidebar integrations".
- All done! The sidebar integration will look like this to your attendees:
- You can check how the materials look in the event on the web and mobile app.
⚡ Note: Such links/hyperlinks must follow the below structure:
Last updated on August 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.