I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Getting Access | Stage 1
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Community Admin: Logging in to a Community as a Host
Learn how to gain access to your community as a host.
To be covered:
You can use the web app on your computer browser or tablet/iPad/phone browser to log in using your email.
- Go to manager.brella.io (event panel).
- Choose "Continue with Email."
- Input your email address and check your inbox for the login email. Click "Login to Brella."
- Click on "Communities" on the left-hand side.
- Create a new community if you haven't already, or click on your community from the list.
- You're done!
Other access methods
If you'd prefer to use an alternative method to access your Community, check out these articles on logging into Brella with other methods:
- Logging Into Brella With Your Apple Account
- Logging into Brella with LinkedIn or Facebook
- Logging into Brella with a Google or Microsoft account
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.