I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Community Admin: Creating Webinars
Learn how to create Webinars for your Community for people to chat and connect.
To be covered:
Webinars are a feature integrated into Brella Communities that allows you to create closed or open virtual rooms for your events to gather participants.
On the Webinars tab, you can create virtual spaces to connect and meet your community online. Each space has a limit of 200 people, and up to 24 people can have their cam on simultaneously.
You can also adjust your settings on the Settings tab, which allows you to enable or disable your Webinars, as well as create a custom page name.
❗Note: Breakout Rooms are now called Webinars in Communities. However, they still work the same way! Learn more about Communities here.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.