I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Admin Login: Apple
Learn how to log in to your Brella account using your Apple ID without magic link authentication.
To be covered:
If your working or personal email domain belongs to Apple, it's now possible to speed up the joining and access process by using it as an authentication system.
Check the steps below, and learn how to use your Apple credentials to access your Brella account.
- Go to manager.brella.io
- Choose 'Apple'
- Use your Apple ID and Password to sign in to Brella
- Confirm Two-Factor Authentication if you have it enabled
- Confirm that you trust Brella's browser
- You're done!
If this is your first time in Brella, you can follow the steps to create an account here.
💡Note: In case you're accessing from a device that is not of your personal use, make sure the email address attached to your Brella Account is the same as the one you're logging in with your Apple account.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.