For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Can there be a delay for a video stream to load on Brella?
It depends from the streaming solution you are using. Generally, a video stream from 3rd party tools loads from 10 to 30 secs later than the actual video.
Note: If you want to learn more details if the video will be delayed from your streaming provider, please visit the help center of the selected streaming solution.