The following steps will get you set up and/or will help you resolve any inconveniences you might find along the way with your meetings.
1. First of all, like any other video call, Brella virtual meetings require a good and stable internet connection.
2. Next, ensure you have the right browser support for Brella virtual meetings.
- Brella virtual calls work on all modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
3. Enable the basic requirements for virtual meetings such as allowing video and audio on your browser settings, see how to do it here.
Tips to test your video and sound functionalities
⚡ Note: When clicking on the video call icon, you will not call your match, you simply open the meeting room.
3. When activating the mic and camera. Make a sound and a green bar will appear indicating the volume frequency and your image will be shown on the screen:
If you have any difficulties with your virtual meeting room, please revise the steps above.
4. After that, troubleshoot the basic requirements by re-enabling the video and audio on your browser settings.
Important! If after the aforementioned guidelines, your virtual meeting room (video call) or chats are not working it's very likely that it's because of Strong firewall restrictions (security software) is blocking these features in Brella. In this case, please use a personal computer or iPad/tablet.