I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Does the mobile app cost?
No, the Brella app doesn't cost anything.
Both our mobile application and web application are free, and we do not use microtransactions within our software. Attendees don’t have to pay to make the most out of Brella.
- You can log in onto Brella at next.brella.io and add the join code given by your event organizer OR
- You can download the Brella app from the App Store or Google Play and sign in. After signing in, you will be prompted to enter a join code.
For further information, you can read our Brella Service - Attendee terms.
Last updated in February 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.