I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Do my guests need to download Brella to their devices?
No, they don't need to, as the Brella Web app can be used from the browser. The mobile app is an optional downloadable version for your mobile.
To use Brella on a computer, you will only need to open your browser and navigate to next.brella.io. Brella can be used on all modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
To use Brella on your mobile device, you can keep using the browser version 👆 at next.brella.io or download the Brella mobile app from your device's dedicated app store.
You can read more about our platform support here.
Last updated in February 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.