For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Do my guests need to download Brella to their devices?
No, they don't need to, but they can download it on the App Store and Google Play. Also, they can join your event on our app web version.
Brella can be used on all modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Edge. However, Brella works best with Google Chrome. Your attendees can download them to network on the go.