I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
As an event organizer, am I able to facilitate meetings between my sponsors and attendees?
Yes, you can facilitate meetings between sponsors and attendees.
In Brella, your sponsors will be able to present their booths virtually, with sharable content, and efficient 1:1 meetings with attendees both online and offline. Your sponsors can also track inbound and outbound meetings with representatives and more.
You as an event organizer can offer several different sponsor packages based on the features Brella offers. For facilitating meetings between sponsors and attendees, our hosted buyer program is one of the best tools for this purpose.
👉 Check out our Brella webinars and find more relevant information.
Last updated in February 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.